Crowbar for Push Pull flexible Windows Locks Picks Tools
- List PriceUS$4.44piece
- Sale PriceUS$4.44piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
230g Cerium Oxide Glass Polishing Powder 8 Oz For Scratched Windows Mirrors Tabletops
Material: Cerium Oxide
Capacity: about 8 Oz/230 g
1.Cerium Oxide is the best polishing powder to glass scrach because the chemical and physical reaction.
2.Easy to use,just mix powder with water and apply to the glass surface with the polishing felt to restore lightly scratched windows, mirrors,
tabletops, windshields,glass tables, shower screens, windscreens, fish tanks, even car headlights to like-new condition.
Suggested Instructions for Use of Cerium Oxide:
(1) Supplies Needed:
1. Cerium Oxide
2. Water (Some recommend distilled water)
3. Polishing Wheel
4. Electric Drill
5. Small Plastic Tubs (Pint or quart size)
6. Spray Bottle
1. Clean the area you're going to work on thoroughly. Be sure there is no dirt or grime on the glass, as this may result in additional scratches once you start buffing.
2. Have two small plastic tubs ready; quart or pint sized containers work well. Fill one halfway with water.
3. Place your polishing wheel into the water; let it become thoroughly damp, but not dripping wet.
4. Put some of Cerium Oxide into the empty tub, and add enough water to create a slurry (a thin, paste-like mixture).
5. Attach the dampened polishing wheel to your electric drill and dip it into the slurry.
6. Place the polishing wheel on your work area, use small size felt wheel if scrach is near corner of windows ; keep the wheel moving in an up and down and circular motion. Be sure that the slurry does not dry up, as this could cause your glass to overheat and crack. If your slurry is becoming dry, you can spritz it with a spray bottle full of water.
1 Bag x Cerium Oxide Powder
1.Please note it is for light hair line scratches, surface marks, water stains only.
2.Working with Cerium Oxide can be messy! When buffing, there will be splatter.
You may want to have to have supplies available to cover any area you don't want to have to clean later.
3. The color may have different as the difference display, pls understand.