CO Carbon Monoxide Alarm Detector Home Safety Poisoning Gas Sensor Fireproof
- List PriceUS$5.29piece
- Sale PriceUS$5.29piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
Gas detector main installation in kitchen, effectively prevent flammable gas leak endanger master life, the front end of sensors to detect when flammable gas internal voltage circuit can produce change, the change process can convert control signal processing circuit issued a warning signal.
1. Mounted on the wall or celling, about 30cm above the ground for LPG or about 30cm below the ceiling for coal gas and natural gas use.
2. Ventilation hole showed as sketch map should be installed down.
3. After power-on, the relay output stop, the red indicator shall be flashed for preheating of sensor which is not in the normal operation of detection;
4. After 1~3 minutes, the red indicator shall be stopped flash and the relay output shall be closed for normal operation of detection;
5. When the ignitable gas is detected, the red indicator shall be flashed with “di-di” alarm sound, after 10’s the relay output is open until the ignitable gas disappears.
6. If the sensor is invalid, the red indicator will be light and with “di-----” sound continuons.
- Install firmly to avoid impact and drop;
- Don’t let dust and oil block the ventilation slots;
- Don’t install product near hot, humid and oiling sources. Don’t install it near window or fan, where leakage gas can be quickly disappeared.
- Monthly checking if equipment can work well by pushing a little gas from a cigar lighter near the ventilation slots.
- Inform to the supplier for warranty if there’s something wrong with the equipment. Don’t repair or dismantle by unprofessional persons.
- Carefully remove all children and not related people from that area.
How to do when you are alarmed
- Turn off all gas valve and gas bottle, open all doors and windows.
- Don’t use electrical fans, not turning any contactors. Don’t let electric sparks appear.
- Waiting till the equipment stop alarm then checking the gas system or phone to gas supplier to verify it.
- If there’s an auto-valve, it’ll auto-close the gas pipe. After finalizing all errors of gas system, reset the valve by pulling out the red button.
Size: 130 x 90 x 33mm
Induction gas: gas, natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas
Gas: 0.1 to 0.5%
Natural gas: 0.1 to 0.3%
Liquefied petroleum gas: 0.1 to 0.2%
Working power: 12-24VDC
Temperature: -10 ° C to 50 ° C
Relative humidity: ≤97%
Working current: 100mA
Alarm volume: ≥ 85gb
Response time: ≤20seconds (will extend according to the gas concentration)
1 x Gas Alarm Detector
1 x Set of Screws