iMars™ Nitro OBD2 Diesel Red Economy Chip Tuning Box Power Fuel Optimization Device for Diesel Cars
- List PriceUS$6.70piece
- Sale PriceUS$6.70piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
iMars™ iM-O1 Nitro OBD2 Diesel Red Economy Chip Tuning Box Power Fuel Optimization Device for Diesel Cars
Plug and Drive OBD2 Chip Tuning Box
NitroOBD2 is a Plug&Drive Ready device to function the increasing the performance of engine.
NitroOBD2 is easy to install. Just plug it into the OBD2 connector of cars. NitroOBD2 fits all car from the year of 1996.
It works based OBD2 protocols as remaping the Car's computer ECU. After driving 200 km road total, NitroOBD2 adjusts itself to the car,
according to the drivers' habits and always keeps remaping the ECU to increase the performance of engine.
What does NitroOBD2 make?
According to your driving habits, NitroOBD2 makes new map in the car's computer ECU to increase the performance of your car.
As you driving much more KM/Mile, it renews the map. Thus it keeps the vehicle's power and torque increasing.
What is NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box?
NitroOBD2 is a Chip Tuning Box which can be plugged into OBD2 connector of your car to increase the performance of your car.
When it plugged into OBD2 connector, NitroOBD2 receives the information from the car computer ECU. With the received data from ECU,
NitroOBD2 adjusts the boost pressure, quantity of fuel, injection timing and pressure to increase the performance of your car.
NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box does not exceed the manufacturer requirements. It works only within the tolerance of the engine.
NitroOBD2 finds out the hidden power of your car. NitroOBD2 does not damage the engine and the car computer ECU or not cause any negative effects to the car factory setting.
NitroOBD2 does not change any of the settings permanently. To turn back to the car's original settings, just unplug NitroOBD2 from OBD2 connector.
NitroOBD2 finds out the hidden power of your car.
Up to 35% more power
Up to 25 % more torque
NitroOBD2 is very easy to use.
Plug NitroOBD2 into OBD2 connector of your car. And turn the ignition on for 30 seconds. And Turn the engine on.
NitroOBD2 settings are optimal and the best for your car. Even the parameters are different for each vehicle,
there might not be a need to make an additional adjustment. NitroOBD2 will recognize your vehicle and your driving habits after around 200 km/150 miles driving,
and then NitroOBD2 adjusts itself to match your car perfectly.
NitroOBD2 works on the basis of changing the signal form ECU. As a consequence, it changes the whole injection map.
The main difference between NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box and Remapping tuning methods is that NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box is easily removable,
and after unplug you go back to the factory settings. EcoOBD2 is the cheap and safe type of tuning.
Remapping is a permanent change to your car. This is the expensive tuning and you cannot remove it.
NitroOBD2 is equipped with the engine protection function and 100% safe for your car engine.
NitroOBD2 produced on the printed circuit board in SMD technology. NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Boxes are high quality.
Installation and Calibration
1. Pull the Car Key out from the ignition.
2. Find OBD2 connector(*) in your car and Plug in EcoOBD2
3. Insert the key into the ignition and twist the key to the first stage. (Do not start the car)
4. Press the reset buttom for about 5 sec. After releasing the buttom, just wait for a while about 30-54 sec. (EcoOBD2 will communicate and establish connection with ECU)
5. Start up the engine.
6. EcoOBD2 will recognize your vehicle and your driving habits, after around 200 km/150 miles driving and thus EcoOBD2 will adjust itself to match your car perfectly for more fuel saving.
Does your car have OBD2 connector?
On-Board Diagnostics, or "OBD," is a computer-based system built into all 1996 and later light-duty vehicles and trucks, as required by the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990.
OBD systems are designed to monitor the performance of some of an engine's major components including those responsible for controlling emissions.
OBD2 necessarily for cars:
- Sold after January 1, 1996 in the USA
- Sold after January 1, 2001 in the European Union
- With diesel engine sold after January 1, 2003
Where located OBD2 connector in your car?
1. Driver's side, underneath dasboard, in the area under the steering column,
2. Driver's side, underneath dasboard,between the driver-side door and steering column area
3. Driver's side, underneath dasboard, between the steering column area and the center console
4. Driver's side, dashboard instrument/gauge area, between the steering column and center console
5. Driver's side, dashboard instrument/gauge area, between the driver-side door and steering column
6. Center console, vertical surface left of vehicle centerline
7. Center console, vertical surface right of vehicle centerline or on passenger side of center console
8. Center console, horizontal surface in front passenger area.
|Size||47 * 31 * 25mm|
1 X iMars™ iM-O1 NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box Interface
1 X User English Manuel